If you must be an extra-ordinary woman, you must do what others can’t do.
* An extra-ordinary woman makes things happen, she refuses to remain ordinary.
* An extra-ordinary woman makes positive noise that people will feel and when they are not around people feel there absent.
Esther 4:12-16, Ruth 1:14-18.
* An extra-ordinary woman don’t think defeat and she is always determine to do something different.
* An extra-ordinary woman dears things in life, she is not intimated by the unknown.
* Where others are afraid to go, she takes a step. Fear has hindered alot of women not to be extra-ordinary, so don’t live your life in fear.
* Extra-ordinary women don’t live people the way they met them, there priority is to make others better.
* The choice you make today determine how far you will go tomorrow.
* An extra-ordinary woman goes ahead of time. Don’t stop where others stop, keep seeing where you are going everyday.
* Don’t let your account determine where you’re going. Anywhere you fine yourself, keep on seeing your future and speak what you want to see.
* Extra-ordainary women smell well and think well.
* Don’t listen to fear or defeat. You must learn to grow on daily basis, walk on yourself everyday and always sit down and think.
* Don’t celebrate failure, get angry with that level.
* An extra-ordinary woman live a life of prayer.
* When you learn to spend time with God, you will hear his voice. Who you spend time with, you hear his voice and look like him.
* An extra-ordinary woman don’t talk anyhow, they learn to hear from God.